We are honored to have you join us as we come together in support of a dramatic shift in consciousness around the world.  A new reality is so near that it can be felt by many people.

The evidence is all around us.  The veils of separation are lifting.  The old world is losing its hold on us collectively.  As in all birth there is discomfort, however the end result is more than worth the price.

There is a new spiritual impulse to fully engage in life from an enlightened reality-base - not just for ourselves but for the whole matrix of humanity.  It is a 'Clarion Call' to come into greater alignment with the force of evolution as we surrender into a higher order of relationship to life.

At the same time, this reality is embedded with collective patterns and values that are deeply asleep.  Some of us are separating ourselves as way-showers into a new order of being human, with totally different values, behavior and pictures-of-reality.  By embracing this evolutionary impulse, by identifying ourselves and others on a deeper, spiritual level, we are literally birthing the New World.

Are you one of us who is destined to align your life with something higher and truer that is calling from within?  Are you ready to surrender into the mystery of that which is unfolding by offering your unique expression in support of this awakening?  Are you finally ready to become free from identifying with the ego mind.

This is not an easy path - it takes a willingness to be authentic and release attachments on a grand scale.  Ahhh - but the end result is well worth it!

Comments

Barbara
06/30/2011 9:49am

Thank you for starting this.
Sunday I said something about men who are participating in this change having "bridge minds". To me that means men, more than women, have a set of support posts in each of the two different realities. One in the old reality of reason and intellect, of rational thought producing scientific answers; and one in the new where we intuit what we need to know from within, where our path comes from knowing not thinking. (There are many ways to say this)
This results in men "bridging the gap", having an often uncomfortable connection with both the old way and the new. And making a bridge from the one to the other that facilitates the transition. Not an easy job.
I hadn't thought of men as "bridges" in the sense of support but that also seems valid.
Blessings,
Barbara

06/30/2011 1:33pm

Great idea to have this discussion. We all get the ideals and concepts yet struggle with their application. This seems like a great forum to have those discussions. In my work I find people being challanged with believing in thier life path. They get the download of what to do but have taken on so many responsibilities finacially on the physical plane that they can find it in themselves to risk not being able to care for what they have agreed to be responsible for. This requires great faith and a re-evaluation of prioroites and a sence of timing. It is not that we drop our responsibilites but trust the new ones being given to us and responsibly navigate the transition. More on this later.
Looking forward to seeing how this all evolves.
Peace and Blessings,
Regina

Blythe
07/03/2011 6:02am

Oops. Posted this to the wrong blog entry. SO here it is again, more appropriately placed.

If we say it is no easy path, then we are thinking it is not an easy path, and we are reinforcing that reality in our consciousness. I like to think that I am learning to dance to different music, and what I do is let that harmony, that rhythm, that intention, move me.

I may still trip over my feet now and then, but I am dancing, not working or struggling.

03/31/2014 4:54pm

we are happy to look at the entire compound of this online log and 'm particularly vitalized along with euphoric to say how the internet marketer possesses accomplished an excellent occupation below that will put all the information element and data on one particular location.

04/05/2014 2:23pm

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd really appreciate it

I want to join you, guys!)

04/10/2016 1:45am

This is not an easy path, really! I agree fully with you! Thanks for this post!

06/15/2016 8:13am

The world is change and the evolution goes on

08/02/2016 10:34am

Exquisitely professional thoughts. I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts. Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly

08/28/2016 8:24pm

I will certainly come back new balance 410 mujer to read more of the articles .

11/07/2016 1:41am

The coursework writing process at writemyessayrapid.com starts with an in-depth research through reliable scientific and academic resources, after which the writers produce 100% unique content based on the instructions you've set.

12/28/2016 11:35am

Our professional dissertation writers are available 24/7 and are always willing to work on your paper.

05/12/2017 2:05am

Welcome to DHL Tracking Track DHL Couriers & Parcels By Entering the dhl tracking number

Axis Bank is one of the huskiest private banking sectors which deals with the top most financial service across India

05/25/2017 4:43am

Watch unlimited TV shows and movies online for free. Stream any movie or TV show from iOS, Android, PC, PS4, Xbox One and more.

06/07/2017 3:22am

Welcome to Official Site Track fedex Couriers & Parcels By Entering the fedex tracking number Track fedex Global Mail Tracking

06/16/2017 5:44am

Welcome to Official Site Track Fedex Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Fedex Tracking Number Track Fedex Global Mail Tracking

Picture

Join our email list

Authors:
    Vishara, Qua,
    & Aurora

We call our co-creative group, Team Now.  We are the founders of Awake to Oneness with a spiritual event center located in McMinnville, OR.  Be sure to let us know if you would like to be on that list to receive info on our ongoing activities.

Visit Events for schedule of events.

Vishara is the author of The Joining, based on a true story of spiritual journey & discovery with her partner, Qua.

Vishara is also the channel for Zantron who visits us for the purpose of supporting the Awakening on the planet and in individuals.  You can find Zantron on Youtube by visiting Awake2oneness channel.
    Read more about Zantron
    Qua is a facilitator for groups based on the teachings of Eckhart Tolle among others.

With his strong background in meditation and a life-long fascination for spiritual growth, he offers stimulation that can point you toward peace and awareness of your True Identity - the Absolute expressing Itself into multiple dimensions of relative existence.
    Picture
    The Joining
    The Joining Testimonials:

"Sometimes what brings people together is bigger than both of them.  The Joining tells the story of two people who, through the greater universe, are drawn together an find that their something bigger than them and a greater reason for them joining together.  Vishara draws from the metaphysical, stating the novel is based on the true story, making The Joining something to be considered by those interested in the genre."
    ~  Midwest Book Review

"Vishara and Qua's wonderful story focuses on the spiritual journey of two mentors in the evolution of human consciousness.  Captivating in its telling, they share an insight into a new way to bring that very few have experienced.  I eagerly await their next book."
      ~ Heather Mendel, author of 'Dancing in the Footsteps of Eve'

"The Joining is a powerful story, beautifully told, with many layers to unfold.  I am most taken with the conscious intention which informs the choices made.  This narrative reminds me that the spiritual journey is always about awareness of truth and a willingness to claim self-responsibility."
    ~Cheryl Trine, author of
    The New Akashic Records

Picture
    www.PureClearWisdom.com
    "Immersed in clarity, you become clear"

Ted Cutler interviews those who have had oneness/enlightenment experiences and then shares the videos on this site.
    His mission is to establish a library of pure, clear wisdom and share it with all.